A place to share my love of fabric dyeing, quilting, scrapbooking, beading and anything else I can get into!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
And the winner is .....
Sorry I forgot to do the pillowcase draw yesterday. So without further ado...the winner is #4 - Margo!! Watch your mail. I hope to mail it out tomorrow.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Vicky, I finally found your space. You are more creative than most of us! Loved your pillowcase instructions. See you at KIP today, Irene
I'm very happily married to a great DH and mom to 2 sons, ages 12 & 13. Oh yes and we have Gator, a 7 lb Papillion that thinks he's a Pit Bull! He's pretty much all bark and no bite but strangers don't know that!
1 comment:
Hi Vicky,
I finally found your space.
You are more creative than most of us!
Loved your pillowcase instructions.
See you at KIP today,
Irene
Post a Comment