A place to share my love of fabric dyeing, quilting, scrapbooking, beading and anything else I can get into!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
meme note
If you click on the mosaic you can see the pics larger!!!!! Thank goodness all the time I invested wasn't wasted. At least I was laying in bed doing it. Later!!
I'm very happily married to a great DH and mom to 2 sons, ages 12 & 13. Oh yes and we have Gator, a 7 lb Papillion that thinks he's a Pit Bull! He's pretty much all bark and no bite but strangers don't know that!
1 comment:
Glad you enjoy Sock Summit through travelogue, Vicky. There has been talked next SS would be in the East Coast or Toronto :D
I did the meme on my blog this evening. Thanks for the meme fun. I'm amazed at my own resume!
Post a Comment