A place to share my love of fabric dyeing, quilting, scrapbooking, beading and anything else I can get into!!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
How creative are you?
You Are 66% Creative
You are beyond creative. You are a true artist - even if it's not in the conventional sense of the word.You love creating for its own sake, and you find yourself quite inspired at times.
http://www.blogthings.com/howcreativeareyouquiz How Creative Are You?
I'm very happily married to a great DH and mom to 2 sons, ages 12 & 13. Oh yes and we have Gator, a 7 lb Papillion that thinks he's a Pit Bull! He's pretty much all bark and no bite but strangers don't know that!
3 comments:
I tried this, not very creative apparently 61%
I also tried this. I got a 66% also. Judi
Hi there Vicky - I am happy to send you some washers - please email me at anna@pumpkin1.fsnet.co.uk with your snail mail address
Post a Comment