Todays testing took MUCH longer than I expected. The mammogram was pretty quick but the Upper GI, well let's say I didn't get out of there until after 3:30. The stuff I had to drink (YUCK!!) went so far and then decide to just sit there, so then after 1 1/2 hour I had to drink something else that was worse. Besides all that I wasn't able to eat or drink anything OR take my medicine which meant I had a killer headache and my back was killing me. They finally let me take something for my headache about 2:30 and I got to take the rest of my meds when I left there after 3:30. Decided to come to Crispers to grab a salad, give the meds a chance to work, and catch up on email before going to the grocery store to get something for DH and the boys for supper so I can dye when I get home. Hopefully the headache is gone by the time I get home and the back has eased off enough to get it all done, if not I will work on it tomorrow.
Got a note from Bonnie McCaffery today asking if she could put a picture of my Icicle challenge piece on her website in the student gallery!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW now that's exciting to be asked to have your piece on the site. Congratulations
Hope that the results of all your tests turn out fine Vicky and love all the stuff you've been doing while I've been away.
First Congratulations on being asked to put a pic of your challenge on Bonnies website, and secondly I hope your test all come out good. I haven't posted about it, but I had a mamogram on the 13, had to get another one and an ultrasound last Tuesday, and scheduled for a biopsy Monday. The doctor thinks it's a cyst but with it being more solid than liquid he wants to make sure. So my nerves has been on edge...hope you don't have to go through this.
Post a Comment